Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Awhhhh, love!

I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone that helped out with my accounts while I enjoyed my honeymoon. I was waiting to send an email when I had our pictures back... but it looks like they are going to take a while. What are the chances that our photog's father in law gets sick and needs his leg amputated? Really?! I don't really feel like I can beg for pics right now :)


BUT here is one that is proof that we did get married... or at least have a fun wedding! 

So thank you, thank you, thank you! It's a relief to have over with and I appreciate everyone's sweet comments! I'm glad to be a wife again and I've already started begging for more babies. I appreciate everyone that helped out with my aging... it's such an awesome feeling to know that I work with so many wonderful women and can count on every single one of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment