Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 10, 2012

She's Baaaaaack!

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I am easing back into my job and am back!

My 44 days in the hospital FLEW by, the nurses from all over would come to see me with my office set up in my hospital room! It worked!! I am still sore from my c-section, but each day seems to be better! It will be 6 weeks tomorrow. I gained 48 lbs with them, and have lost all but 7lbs (believe me, I have done nothing to help it off). I am just flabbergasted!

The girls are growing like weeds and are now both just over 7.5 lbs. They are full term as of today! Yay! We are still stuck house bound for about another month, which has been a bit tough, especially after being held captive in the hospital! Soon enough we will be out and about!

The attached picture I think is so silly! Stella is on the left, Audrey on the right. Audrey's face just cracks me up!

So, with all that said, I am back, and taking back many of the tasks I shared with others! I am back doing payments, and my CFO duties, as well as the provider list!


Note:  This is how I felt when I found out she was back....

Then it felt like this....





0 comments:

Post a Comment