Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 9, 2012

Emily's new addition

Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you that the girls are officially home! They came home yesterday on Easter, it will be such a fun memory!

This pic does not really show how much they look alike with Audrey's head turned (in pink) but they truly are identical! We found one little way to make sure to tell them apart. (I can tell them apart no matter what, but for anyone else visiting). They both have birth marks on the back of their necks right at the base of their hair lines. One is just a tiny bit different, so I took pics yesterday of each, printed them out and posted them on the wall!!

I am so thankful and grateful for how easy my pregnancy went, despite the potential challenges, and how well my little girls have done! They are now 35w4 days and doing spectacularly!!

Thank you for all your support over the last months!!




Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment