Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 14, 2012



So I was a little mad at Bryce because I was expecting a ring for Valentine's Day since he told me that's what he was planning. Bryce (the stink head) started sending me mixed signals whether or not he actually had it a couple of weeks before the big day. He did so good that I was absolutely confused.  

I was making dinner last night and he said that the jewelry store didn't call, but that he had gotten me something else instead. He went to get "it" and called me into the other room. I totally thought he'd be in position to propose with a ring and everything. Nope. He bought me a Money Tree from Home Depot. Not bad since I wanted one. It's a cute little indoor tree :) Anyway... I got teary eyed because I had such high hopes. I tried not to look ungrateful and went back to the kitchen. I kept my back to him because I knew he was there and wanted to talk. I just kept making dinner, so he started talking to Miley.  

He asked if she thought we should become a family. Miley said yes.... of course. Here's the rest of their conversation:
Bryce: What do we need to do?
Miley: You have to get married. You have to wear your outfit with the bowtie and my mom has to dress like a princess. Then you kiss at your wedding party.
Bryce: What do I do before that?
Miley: You have to ask her to marry you.
Bryce: How?
Miley: You have to get on your knee...
Bryce: Like this? (He got down... in case you didn't catch on)
Miley: Yep. Then you have to give her a ring...
Bryce at this point ever so silently took a ring out of his pocket and opened the box. He says her eyes opened so wide when she saw it! She just nodded her head in approval!! I turned around just after that because all of a sudden they were quiet. There was Bryce... kneeling with the ring opened up.
Bryce: Heather will you marry me?
Me: Do I really have to say yes because you already know that I will!
Miley: Now you have to put the ring on her finger like this...


And that's that. Miley was totally stunned the entire night that he did exactly what she said! We were impressed she knew so much. He says he didn't know how to propose to me but when she started talking he decided he take advantage! Miley later told me that I did a good job holding my hand out so Bryce could put the ring on my finger. We were both way stoked that she was able to play such a huge role in beginning this next step for our family!

This is a pic of them newly engaged..... FER CUTE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment