Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 26, 2012

After a lot of thought on how we can get this blog to be fun and get everyone involved, it's been decided that we will start having a "spotlighted" person every couple of weeks.  Our first person (victim) is....

Carrie G.


I am married, and we will celebrate 16 years this year. I am the mother of one son, and we are currently waiting to adopt. I graduated a long time ago from Cosmetology School, and even though I am retired from that, I have kept my license current. My husband is currently working on his Master's Degree and he is half way through.





Here are some of my favorites:

Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite T.V. Show: CSI & Dancing with the Stars
Favorite Movie: Baby Mama
Favorite Food: Anything I don't have to make!
Favorite Restaurant: Mandarin
Favorite Candy Bar: Snickers
Favorite Game: Solitaire
Favorite Hobby: Reading (some of my favorite authors are Mary Higgins Clark, John Grisham & Nicholas Sparks, & Dave Ramsey)
Favorite day of the week: Wednesday
Dream Vacation: Hawaii
Favorite Music: Country
Misc. Favorites: Shopping, Shoes



Carrie started at LBS in December 2011, and is a cousin to Heather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment